Lemon Tree sugar scrub and Lemon Tree Butta
- Start with wet skin. Stand under running water or take a shower to wet your skin
- Apply a generous amount of body scrub to your skin and massage in a circular motion.
- Focus on rough areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Massage for a few minutes to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat your skin lightly with a towel.
- Follow up with a body butter or moisturizer to lock in the moisture and keep your skin soft and supple.
- Use once or twice a week for best results.
Ingredients & Benefits
Shea Butter: Moisturizing, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-aging-Soft, Smooth, Hydrated
Coconut Oil: Emollient, Antioxidant, Moisturizing, Moisturized, Protected, Nourished
Abyssinian Oil: Lightweight, Nourishing, Anti-aging, Nourished, Smooth, Youthful
Sweet Almond Oil: Softening, Elasticity-boosting, Nourishing, Soft, Elastic, Nourished
Jojoba Oil: Regulating, Moisturizing, Texture-improving,Balanced, Moisturized, Smooth
Lemon essential oil: Astringent, Antimicrobial, Uplifting,Toned, Refreshed, Clear
In order for our skin to reach its peak potential, exfoliation is mandatory! Our Lemon Tree scrub is infused with rice bran oil which aids in preventing premature wrinkles and evens out skin tone and texture with the help of Turmeric Co2. This scrub pairs wonderfully with our Lemon Tree Butta! Use Butta after exfoliation for optimal benefits.
🚨And step 2 use Lemon Tree to lock in moisture and nourish your skin.
- Start with clean skin. After showering or bathing, gently pat your skin dry with a towel.
- Take a small amount of body butter and warm it up between your palms.
- Gently massage the butter onto your skin in a circular motion, focusing on dry areas such as elbows, knees, and feet.
- Allow the butter to absorb fully into your skin before getting dressed.
- Use as often as needed to keep your skin hydrated, soft, and smooth.